Friday, January 3, 2014

Fantasy Cats!


Lately I've been just a teeny bit obsessed with making fluffy cats. The other day I decided to make a pale peach one for something different, and as she sold very quickly after I listed her, it seemed logical to start making some more.

I'm calling the fluffy little things Fantasy Cats, and they have their own little corner of Moss Mountain especially dedicated to their kind ... one of many unusual, and sometimes endangered, species to be found in that magical place.

Here are Peachy & Cloudberry. I think they look a little like feline blobs of cotton candy. :) They are for sale in my Etsy shop. 


Can you think of some other colours or designs you'd like to see? I love this cat pattern so much that I could probably spend the rest of my life making them ... Please do comment with your ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment